Your Description Here
All services will use our patented 1st A.I.D.E. Support System:
While the basic components of Our 1st AIDE Support Plans are listed above,
it is important to understand that each support plan is the unique product of our discovery sessions, tailored to your family, community, or company needs.
There are multiple avenues of support, our goal is to guide you to your successful path.
Individual/Family Mental Health Support Plan
Asking for support can be difficult, adding a mental health crisis and it can be near impossible – I understand where you are coming from and I am here to help. Together we will work collaboratively to build a support plan that has the best possible chance of success for you and your loved ones.
The individual support plan:-
90-minute discovery call to define the issue or ailment
A detailed Support Plan will be provided with services, trainings, and resources tailored to the specific needs of you and your loved ones
A follow-up call will be scheduled to ensure you are receiving the care needed and to provide any additional resources
Community + Company Mental Health Support Plan
As a business owner or manager, your job is to ensure that the business is running at peak capacity. Mental health concerns can jeopardize a company’s operations. Reduce high turn-over rates, reduce employee absenteeism, increase employee productivity and create a mentally healthy workforce with a Mental Health Support Plan
The community + company support plan includes:-
Discovery session to define the current and potential issues
A detailed Support Plan will be created with services, trainings, and resources tailored to the specific needs of your community and your company
A follow-up session will be scheduled to ensure you are receiving the care needed and to provide any additional resources
Mental Health First Aid Training
- Learn how to become a Mental Health 1st Aide. Help loved ones, colleagues, neighbors, and members of your community cope with mental health and substance use problems.
- Like traditional First aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid techniques can be used until appropriate treatment and support are received or until the crisis resolves.
QPR Gatekeeper Training
- The QPR mission is to reduce suicidal behaviors and save lives by providing innovative, practical, and proven suicide prevention training.
- QPR (Question. Persuade. Refer) is an emergency response to someone in crisis and can save lives.
Youth Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (YSBIRT)
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) is an integrated and comprehensive, evidence-based, early intervention implemented in primary care settings to identify, reduce, and prevent alcohol and drug use, misuse, and dependence.